Carter and Mason,On July 11th, 2011th at 11 a.m. we held a graveside service to say good-bye to you for now. It was absolutely perfect. Before it started we were able to go see your precious bodies one last time. It was your big sister's first time seeing you. "They're soo cute" she squealed upon seeing her little brothers. Someday you guys will be best friends. At the graveside service your grandpas both spoke some beautiful words that brought me much comfort. We could feel your spirits there and I know that you were both helping your mom cope by giving her a hug. There were so many people who were there to support your parents and to show their love for you. You guys effected so many people in your short lives. You have effected me the most. You guys really are special and perfect spirits to be able to have this much effect without uttering one word in your time on this earth. Thank you.
Love forever,
Your mommy
I wish we could have been there to show our love and support, but I hope you know we are sending it to you from New Mexico! We will continue to pray for your family, and especially for you Maija-Liisa, as you continue on your journey of grieving and healing.
ReplyDeleteLisa Justice
MJ I don't really have much to say, I just wanted to leave you a little note. Your babies are so cute and I'm still so grateful you and Jared let me see little Mason during his short time here on this earth. Although their lives here were short, their mission will live on as they watch over you and your family. --Mer
ReplyDeleteI wish we could have been there. I am glad that it was a good day! You are right, they have had such a huge impact on so many people in such a short time. They are lucky little boys to be in your family.
ReplyDelete