Saturday night Jared and I had a fun little date at our house. I planned 12 dates throughout the year for him for Christmas, and he gets to open one per month. I got the main idea for this date off of thedatingdivas.com. Our date was quite simple, but so much fun and very romantic :) First we watercolored pictures of us as a prince and princess just like Rapunzel does in her tower. We are very good artists as you can see... ;) If you haven't painted with watercolors since your were a little kid you should try it! It is very theraputic and fun!!!

Here is a picture of us next to our 4 babies. See if you can guess what part of the picture represents each of our little ones.
The last part of our date we sent wish lanterns up in the air. It was pretty awesome. We both made a wish and I hope they come true!!
Mother's day was great also. Jared got me roses, and cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Delicious! I am so greatful to be a mother to 4 beautiful little babies.
Sooo cute. Y'all are quite tan in one of those pictures ;) ha! I should do something like that for us. Date ideas at the house. Maybe I'll have to get some ideas from you.
ReplyDelete