Although the beginning of the week was quite crazy things are still going good in case you are wondering. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. They really mean a lot. I am now 25 weeks and 4 days! Each day is such a blessing and we are most definately giving thanks for each and every moment this little guy continues to cook.
Summer came to visit this week and we did our best to enjoy the weather and let Ava get out and play without me doing "too much". Ava got to enjoy her first swim of the summer since daddy was home one morning to set up and take down the pool. I sat and supervised with my feet in the pool. Ava had a blast! Especially when the big kids came and wanted to join in. :)
Today was cousin Sawyer's baby blessing. He was born at 29 weeks last November and we are so grateful he is home and a happy and healthy baby now. After the blessing we went for a drive up the mountains and found a fun little picnic place. There were trails, and rocks to climb on. Ava LOVED it and didn't want to leave. I walked around a little, but had to sit out for most of the hiking around. I felt fine, but knew that I would probably end up in l&d tomorrow if I didn't watch out.
This summer is off to a great start and we certainly are feeling very blessed right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment