Wednesday, May 30, 2012

memorial weekend

Saturday we went to the temple. Saturday night continuing into Sunday I had that same old annoying and terrifying cramping going on no matter how long I layed down, so we went once again for a little check up at the hospital. We are happy to say nothing had changed. It was just normal pregnancy symptoms that happened to feel exactly like when I went in to "just get checked" with Mason and Carter. Ava was a good girl as long as she was watching george. She even took a nap with daddy in the two hours we were there!






Jared tried his hardest to surprise me that they had put Mason and Carter's headstone in before memorial day. Sadly I heard the beginning on the message from the headstone place and figured it out. I pretended not to know, and it still brought me to tears as we walked up to it. My friend Kimberly drew the sketch for it and it turned out so perfectly!! I just love having it in. I now feel like I have a place I can do things for my babies. Before, the lawn mower would destroy anything I tried to leave.




happy family of 6 :)




Monday we went to seven peaks. I just sat around drinking tons of water while Jared and Ava played on the slides, in the lazy river, and the wave pool. Ava was so happy to finally go there!



After Seven Peaks we headed over to my cousin Bracken's graduation bbq, and then to the Downing's where we ate delicious homemade ice cream. It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad everything's ok. Wow, I LOVE the tombstone. It is gorgeous! What a great way to remember them. We'll have to do some fun 7 peaks trips together!

    ReplyDelete