Pregnancy Update: My appointment was good. My perinatologist called and gave me the results of the fetal fibronectin test which were NEGATIVE. Those results mean it is very very unlikely I will go into labor in the next two weeks. She said, "We did it girl!" (Have I mentioned how much I love my perinatologist?? She is so personable) She thinks the chance of me having a normal pregnancy is very high. With Ava when my OB checked me at 36 weeks I was already 90% effaced and 3 cm dilated and I lasted another 2 and a half weeks. So she thinks my body is just starting to do what it did with Ava. So I am feeling much better in the pregnancy arena of my life. Thanks for all the prayers, and keep em' coming! :)
Also, I am loving this nice weather. There are so many more fun things to do when it is nice outside. Jared is just taking one online class right now so his mornings are free now! (T,W,and TH anyway...) Today we took advantage of both the weather and daddy being around and went to the park. Ava has grown up so much since last year. She climbs things like crazy! We also went and got ice cream at Macey's after. Yum! I am so excited for this summer!
That is GREAT news!!!!!!
ReplyDelete