Wednesday, May 2, 2012

my birthday


 I turned 25 last Saturday! I told Jared my life is a quarter of the way over now and he just laughed at me for thinking I will live to be a hundred. My day was so wonderful! Jared got me a new point and shoot camera. No more terrible phone pictures! I was no longer on bed rest necessarily so we were able to do a few things. We started the day by going to Kneaders for french toast breakfast. YUM. Then we came home and I napped when Ava napped. That night we had a barbeque at my house with chicken, potato salad, baked beans, and fruit salad. Those are all things I was craving so bad. It was sooo good. And for dessert.... CHEESECAKE FACTORY cheesecake! Amazing. My mom and dad drove down to celebrate my birthday which was fun.  That night Jared and I went to see the Lucky One. I wasn't a fan. I was bored.
Sunday we went to American Fork and celebrated with the Downings. Ava loves the trampoline and has awesome uncles who are always willing to go out and play with her.










No comments:

Post a Comment