Monday, May 7, 2012

The dreaded day

Is finally over! I have been counting down the weeks and days to 23 weeks 4 days, which is when Mason and Carter were born. Well last night around 12:50 a.m. the baby and I reached that milestone. This past week was very emotional. I kept reliving the twins birth a lot and rethinking the week before they were born. I also was a lazy bum because I was paranoid to cause something.

Honestly though, I thought the relief would be greater than it has been. Today may just be one of the worst paranoia days I have had yet. Poor Ava. I have done nothing but lay down the majority of the day. Luckily Grandma Downing came to save the day and took her to Devon's baseball game. She was very excited to go!

I have another perinatology appointment tomorrow morning which hopefully will bring back the optimism I had about 2 weeks ago. I really hope everything still looks the same and that I can start to feel comfortable doing some things around the house again.

I am so thankful to still be pregnant, and for all those who care so much and are so willing to help me reach my one and only goal in life right now of bringing home a healthy baby boy in AUGUST.

No comments:

Post a Comment