I really haven't written anything about being pregnant this time. Maybe it's a been there done that sorta thing, or maybe it's because of how I have been feeling.
So pretty much around 6 weeks after I got pregnant I started feeling soo soo sick all day and all night. Nausiousness really stinks. I tried everything from ginger-ale, raspberry tea, saltines, you name it. Finally I got Zofran which helped somewhat, but I still felt sick a lot. I was also soo soo tired. Poor Ava. I would just accidently fall asleep while she watched Dora and played. She would come over and say mommy a couple times and then give up and go play by herself. I felt like such a bad mom :( So that was the 1st trimester.
Now I am in the second trimester, and basically I feel like I skipped it. I feel like I am in the third trimester already. My stomach is so tight already and huge and I have a hard time getting up, bending down, walking more than once around the block, walking up stairs takes all my breath out of me. It is not very fun. Having twins in you is really hard on your body I guess. I am also tired a lot. I do pretty much one chore a day and thats about all I can handle. Yesterday it was grocery shopping. Afterwards I came home and just sat around the rest of the night (Oh except that's not really all that possible with a 2 year old to take care of) :)
My pregnancy with Ava was as easy as it gets. I just knew something was up a couple months into this pregnancy with the sickness and tiredness and I have been joking to Jared that I think I am having twins from the start. Haha, I couldn't believe I was right!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment