Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 29, 2011 12:01 PM

5 comments:

  1. we all appreciate the updates, thank you jared. I just let people at work up here know about your situation and we are praying for your little family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so strong. Thanks for all the updates. Our family will be fasting and praying for all of you.
    -Rachel Stowell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is a gift we take for granted while we face the routine of our day to day existence with little thought of the miracle of each breath, each beat of our heart. The perspective gained by seeing such tiny individuals fight for the breath we take for granted and marking each moment of precious life with the beat of tiny, but courageous hearts, inspires a new perspective of the gift of life.

    As a parent of a parent, I want to fix what I can't. I want to hold my daughter's hand and tell her it will be alright and make it better. In this moment of helplessness, I cherish each moment, each breath, and each beat of the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the updates guys. We are praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They say God won't give you a trial that you cant handle without his help. Well it takes one strong couple to be able to handle a trial like this and it shows in you. We're so deeply sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for your willingness to share your story and keep us so updated. It has made us take a double take in our own lives. Let's just say that Tyler stayed home this morning just be with Cambri and I. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Please let us know what we can do for your sweet family to take a little load off your shoulders..anything.

    ~Cheryl and Tyler

    ReplyDelete