Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Oh Boy!!

We are having TWINS!!!!
and they are both boys :)

8 comments:

  1. What?!?! NO WAY!! That is so crazy and exciting! Do twins run in the family? Are they identical or fraternal? Wow, you always think about having twins but never think it will happen to you. We're so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS CRAZY!!! I still can't believe you are having TWINS!! So exciting!! We are so excited for you guys. Boys are seriously so much fun! And how fun for them to have a little buddy! Cograts again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, are you serious?! holy smokes!! That is so fun, and you'll love having boys!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh now your text message makes sense! haha I didn't get it. I can't believe you're having TWINS!! And both BOYS! That makes me so happy. Congrats MJ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way!! I am so surprised :) that is so exciting and a little overwhelming I"m sure! Ava will be a great big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!! That is so exciting!!! Congrats!!! it will be a new adventure!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. TWINS?? AAhh!! That is is crazy exciting!!! I can't even imagine how you are feeling right now! Haha, I'm sure it took a lot of getting used to the idea of two kids, but now THREE kids?! Wow! I think you are the first of my friends to have twins! I hope everything is going well!!

    PS - did you delete your Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! I thought you were joking! Twins! That's so exciting! I saw a picture of twin boys wearing thing 1 and thing 2 onsies, the CUTEST thing EVER! You're going to be a momma of 3 now! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete