The other night Jared got back from work, sat down in the chair and said, man it feels good to be home. Yes, we are still here in the hospital, and it is beginning to feel like home... in a weird way. I have been able to stay pretty positive throughout this lovely "vacation" of mine because there are a lot of good things that have gone on. A social worker came to visit one day and said something along the lines of her being sorry that I had to go through this trial. I told her that this is not a trial. A year ago was a trial and still is. Staying in a hospital for a couple weeks with a healthy baby boy still inside is not a trial. Just bothersome at times :) Here are a few pictures of what's been going on.
Jared is obsessed with taking pictures of me...I guess I look extra amazing in a hospital bed ;)
Sleepovers with Ava
The highlight of the day- wheelchair rides outside
Visits from Ava are the best
Lots and lots of visitors!! So grateful for that :)
Jared's new homework chair
Ava is obsessed with the new i pads and asks for that the second she arrives to my room
Visits from long lost friends who live in Texas
Ava being grumpy and very uncooperative
Beautiful sunsets every night
No comments:
Post a Comment