Thursday, July 19, 2012

Still here

Contractions are about six minutes apart even with medicine. I am 34 weeks today! We are very happy about this. If he does decide to come early he
Shouldn't have to be in the nicu too long. Maybe a couple weeks. I am thinking it won't be too much longer, but who knows. I thought he was coming last night with how many contractions I was having in the evening. Bennett sounds great on the monitor. It is nice to hear his cute little heart beat all the time. Keep praying for him to be as healthy as possible when he decides to make his appearance!

5 comments:

  1. Praying for you. Thinking about your sweet baby. Good thing he has waited this long. If you need help at home with cleaning or watching Ava, just call or message me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were on my mind all last night and all morning! I didn't want to text and bother you if you were in active labor or at home trying to rest. You guys will continue to be in our prayers! We can't wait to be close to you and help out all we can. We won't be there til next week, and you will probably be delivered by then but PLEASE bring Ava by anytime you need a break or rest. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little Gabriel was born at 34 weeks. He spent 4 weeks in the NICU but did wonderful. I am very confident that Bennett is going to do amazing. Congratulations we are so happy for you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely be praying for you! I'm excited to meet baby Bennett!

    ReplyDelete
  5. our prayers and thoughts are with you. let us know if we can do anything for ya.

    ReplyDelete