And he is still inside growing nice and fat! Not much here has changed. I am still here at the hospital on bed rest and medicine to stop contractions. The contractions are better and worse depending on the moment. Usually nights are worst. My doctor said she will stop trying to stop labor at 36 weeks. So hopefully I will be able
To leave here in 6 days. I can tell bed rest is the main thing keeping me pregnant right now. I have had tons of visitors the past few days which is making me feel very loved :). I am becoming an early bird here and swear I wake up earlier each day. Today I was awake around six. I miss Ava a lot! I get to see Jared more than normal though which is really nice. My nurses have all been awesome, except one who only came in two times the whole shift... Basically once every six hours to give me my medicine. I am so glad the others have been so amazing! I am doing well and feeling so grateful. I am so blessed to have so much support and a beautiful baby boy still growing. We are getting close to no nicu stay!
2 years ago
I am so glad you made it to 35 weeks! You are a trooper. I wish I lived closer so I could come visit you. Hope you have lots of good books and movies to keep you busy. Thanks for the update. Love you!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun to come visit with you yesterday! I hope the next 6 days fly by for you!
ReplyDeleteIf things workout I was thinking of stopping by to say hi on Monday- if you're still there. I hope you don't mind more visitors? Are kids allowed?
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're hanging in there!!! I'm crossing my fingers for no NICU stay for you! Love ya!!!
ReplyDelete