2 years ago
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
we love daddy!
Ava didn't believe us on Sunday when we told her it was father's day. She kept saying, It is Sunday not father's day! Finally I think church helped her realize that we were not lying to her becasue the kids sang songs about father's and she made a card in nursery for Jared. Ava adores her daddy. So do I :) She "wrote" a letter to Jared. What she said is underlined. I thought it was pretty cute and funny. We also went and visited Mason and Carter so they could wish Jared a happy father's day. I love going to their grave. It is a very special place. Ava wanted to take our picture. Not too bad for a two year old... Although I think we both look kinda goofy :) I think I have handed down my obsession with pictures to Ava.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment