Dear Little Miss Ava,
You are growing up so fast little girl. Please slow down!!
You are getting too smart for your own good. Little Miss Ava Lou you never cease to amaze me each and every
day with the clever, witty, and hilarious things you come up with. I think you
have a memory to rival Einstein’s. You remember everything, every person, every
fact we have read, and even where things were placed in our house. You LOVE
your friends, and are becoming a huge social butterfly! Every kid you see is
your friend and you always make sure to say hi! You love hanging out with the
older girls that live by us and they adore you. I love watching you interact
with other people. J
You never run out of things to say.
You are such a sweetheart, as long as you get 11 hours of
sleep at night and a 2 hour nap. If not… then it is a little different story.
But we still love you to pieces even when you fall apart at the slightest
hiccup. You sleep in your big girl bed and are back in your purple room to
prepare for baby brother coming in a couple months. That is very sweet of you, because
almost daily you mention that you would like your bed back in the blue room.
You are such a helper. You want to be doing everything that
I do. I always tell people you don’t play with toys. You either read your books
or are my little shadow. You are getting pretty good at cutting up bananas for
our fruit salad, which is one of your favorite things to do.
You can write your name! The V is upside down though… we
need to work on that. But hey, you are only two. I am not too worried J I can’t tell if you
are right or left handed. You switch off and seem to be equally good at both
sides.
Your hair is TOO long. You are scared to get it cut, but one
of these days it just has to be done, because it is getting too hard to comb
through every day. It is sure beautiful though- on days we have lots of time to
do it.
You can ride a bike now!! I never thought the day would come
because you were quite awkward at first. But now you love to pedal everywhere!
Especially the park by the school. You also have been going with daddy in the
mornings exercising as he rides his bike or pushes you in the stroller.
You love your baby brothers. All three of them. And thanks
to the Friend magazine, now use the saying, “That’s what big sister’s are for”
daily. You always remember Mason and Carter and know that they will be a part
of our family forever. You also love baby “Bennett Carson” and usually refer to
him by his first and middle name. You talk to him and tell him that you are his
big sister. You then get so excited talking about how he wants to play with
you, and how you will teach him to pick up toys and talk, and of course feed
him a bottle of milk.
You are soo stinkin’ stubborn. You get your heart set on
something and it is quite the effort to change that. You are just like your
momma. Latest example was last Sunday. I found a slip that was mine when I was
a little girl and gave it to you- to wear under your dress- the next day at
church. However, when you woke up the next morning I heard you crying to daddy.
You wanted to wear JUST the slip to church. We had to do some major bribing and
threatening to get you to put a dress over that thing. You told your nursery
teachers all about it, and that you were so excited to go home so you could
wear just your slip. Haha. That is how you ended up wearing your slip to grandma
and grandpas that night. Just the slip. Oh boy.
Ava don’t you ever forget how much we love you. With the
constant attention you get I hope you never doubt it.
No comments:
Post a Comment