Monday, June 25, 2012

we have a name

I have loved this name since I found it in a baby book about a year ago looking at names for the twins, but for some reason didn't find a name to go with it. So when we found out we were having another boy I knew that this would be his name most likely. I am very happy and excited about it because it even has a special meaning, unlike Ava, Mason, and Carter.

Baby boy will be named..... Bennett Carson Downing

Bennett means Blessed. We certainly feel like he is already been such a huge blessing in our lives. Our rainbow after the storm, and a huge help in the healing process after losing Mason and Carter. I can only imagine what a greater blessing he will be when he is born. And he is blessed to come to such a loving family who feel so grateful to have him with us.

Carson is Carter and Mason together. Bennett will always be able to have a part of his big brothers with him. I was so excited when my sister came up with this idea and think it goes great with Bennett.

I am now 30 1/2 weeks along and starting to get so excited about meeting our little one! It seems unreal that we will have a little baby in our house in just a few short weeks. Hurry up August!!!

2 comments:

  1. You couldn't have chosen a more perfect name! I am so excited for you! It will be fun to meet this new little blessing in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! It's such a cute name, and having such special meaning makes it even better! I'm so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete