This is a picture that I used for my Valentines Day card for
Maija-
Liisa. I just took a picture from our recent family pictures that were taken and did a little Photo Shop here and there and
voila! A perfect Valentine picture. I bought a 5X7 frame for it so
Maija-
Liisa could put it where ever she wanted. We went to Red Lobster Saturday night; I thought I was going to beat most of the rush by getting there by 5 p.m. but when we put our name down we ended up having to wait well over an hour to get in. Luckily there was a
Kohl's store right by so we went shopping there and got Ava a snow outfit for next winter since it was a good sale.
I also got some Roses from Costco, they didn't look to good when they were selling them but after cutting the stems and getting them into some water they blossomed right up and looked good.
Maija-
Liisa got me some short-sleeve shirts and some new Sunday socks. (The ones from the mission are finally wearing out) I highly endorse Missionary Mall clothing for durability.
No comments:
Post a Comment