I give myself a C+ for last weeks goal... dang. I worked out Mon-Fri for at least 30 minutes but only did crunches 2 of the days. Saturday Jared and I went on a walk for about 20 minutes- 10 minutes short of my goal. I will try to keep this goal up because it definately made me feel great. However, I do need some ideas on how to get a good cardio exercise inside my house (can't go to the gym becasue of Ava) in the winter. Wii fit is a great workout actually, but mainly for toning and strength.
You may be wondering what that picture is. Well it is my goal for the week. When Ava was born our office was spotless, but as the past 6 months have gone by it has slowly accumulated projects, pictures, crafts, and the bookshelf is definately in need of some organization. Next week you will get to see the after picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment