Sunday, February 28, 2010

Goals: Week 5



Here is the finished room. Ahh doesn't it just look so much less stressful? I finished this during the week I made the goal, but didn't have the motivation to take a picture and put it up last week. It was that kind of a week...

This week I told Jared what I was thinking about making as my goal. He laughed at me. I asked him why it was so funny, and he just told me that he was laughing because he was trying to picture me doing this. I think he was laughing to try to make sure I did do this one becasue if he pretended I couldn't do it I would have to prove to him that I could. He knows me to well.

I am going to wake up with Jared every day. I am not going to tell you what time he wakes up because it will make me look ridiculous for thinking this will be hard :) ha ha. I have a TON of things I want to get done this week so this goal will be very helpful in getting it all done.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it really does look awesome! Ok, are you ready to head over here and help me organize my craft room? heehee. It is a total disaster area! Every time I look in it, I just walk away. I don't even have the energy to think about cleaning it. Although, now that I've seen your finished product, I really think I might clean it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the room! It looks awesome! I like reading your weekly goals! I'm still making my bed everyday because of you and i love it! i got your text and that would be fun to go on a walk or to the park on wednesday! Today looks like a nice day too. what are you doing today?

    ReplyDelete