Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fun Weekend

This past weekend was great fun! My family came down to get family pictures taken. We had tons of fun together and after pictures we made homemade PF changs for dinner. YUM. Mongolian beef, fried rice, and of course you can't forget the lettuce wraps.

Today we went up to Jared's house and hung out with his family watching the super bowl and eating yummy food. We also brought Ava's jumparoo over there and she was having SO much fun in it. She can entertain us for hours, especially when she is in a cute happy mood.

So I am no longer in Primary with Jared and I am really sad. This is the first time since we have been married that our calling isn't together. I will miss having Jared to help me take care of Ava during church... we will see how this goes. :) I will also miss our class- we have the cutest kids in our class!

1 comment:

  1. You're so darling! We already miss having you in Primary. I never would have released you, but I know it isn't easy having a baby when you're in Primary, so I thought you deserved a break. You've been such an awesome teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete