Thursday, January 28, 2010

wishing

If I had one super power it would be to be able to snap my fingers and be anywhere in the world in a second. Much better than being able to fly if you ask me. If I could, this is where I would be right now. Away from the stupid smoggy Utah air, ugly muddy grass, and cold air. I am so done with winter...too bad it's only January!

4 comments:

  1. amen sister! I feel the same way. I want to be somewhere warm, and it's making it harder since my husband will be..ah well we can wait another 3 months right?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am their with you. I just got back from Cancun and it was the best place in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Hanauma Bay in Hawaii? It looks like it is. If so, I've been there! :)

    ReplyDelete