Tuesday, January 12, 2010

One Month Older


My goodness how time flies. It seems like just yesterday I was writing how Ava turned 4 months. She turned 5 months today, and to celebrate we went to storytime at the library! She really loved listening to the songs and watching all the other kids. She gets really excited when she is around kids. She starts grunting and bouncing up and down. She really wants to walk. She still can't roll over... we are working on it. She is SO close going from her back to her stomach. She CAN however sit up by herself depending on the moment, for about 10 seconds. For new years I made a resolution to get Ava to an earlier bedtime. And we have been succesful. She now goes to bed between 10 and 10:40 rather than 11 and midnight. Much better! She also has slept for AT LEAST 10 hours in a row the past 4 nights in a row! It has been very nice. I have learned, however, that no routine with Ava lasts for very long. Hopefully this one does. She loves to laugh, smile, play with toys, grab everything in sight, and get her diaper changed. She is looking so big! Her hair is coming in blonde so her hair looks much lighter than when she was born, even though these pictures don't really look like it.

(4 1/2 months)
First time swimming over Christmas break

2 comments:

  1. She is seriously to DIE for in that swimming suit! I can't even stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! I can't believe how much she has grown! She is so adorable! I definately think it is time to get together again. I will call you next week and we will plan something :)

    ReplyDelete