Sunday, January 31, 2010

Why I love being at Prosper

I work for a company called Prosper that does business and personal development coaching. Currently they are doing a video competition for the employees that work there for who can make the best video about why they love being at prosper. The winner will receive $1000. I have always enjoyed making videos in some form or another since high school when I took a TV/Video productions and Multimedia class. I thought this would be a good opportunity to get back into my old hobby and perhaps win the competition as well. So I took my camera around work and just started taking picutres of things. Since I have been there a few years I have some good pictures of the cruise we went on and things around Prosper that I could include in the video. Apparently the voting goes on for like a month so it might be a while before I know whether or not I've won. I suppose if there aren't many video submissions then it might not take long at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment