
It was like Christmas morning all over again yesterday (and I mean for Jared and me, not Ava). We finally ordered a jumparoo for Ava becasue she LOVES to stand and try to walk and jump. As you can see above she is still either a little too short, or doesn't weigh quite enough to pull it down to the floor. The wii balance board works perfect! She has been having fun in it, and I am hoping that it will help me be more productive this week without having to leave Ava on her back on the floor by herself.
She looks so big in there! I can't wait to see her this week! My sister got one of these for hter 4th baby and wishes she woulda had one all along.
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious! I can't believe that she is big enough for a jumparoo already!!! The wii board is cracking me up, you guys are so clever! (by the way, this is Saedi, I'm on my hubby's computer)
ReplyDeleteWe have that exact same jumper and it is amazing! It has been awesome for both of my girls! I might have to invest in Wii fit before my next baby just so i can have the board that is genious! She is getting so big and she is adorable!
ReplyDelete