Sunday, January 31, 2010

Goals: Week 2

I know everyone has been DYING to hear how my weekly goal went over the past week. ;) haha. Well I am proud to say that I made my bed every day- 8 days in a row now. I don't know how long something has to be done to become a habit...but it most definately is still not a habit. I almost forgot and Friday AND Saturday and cut it pretty close to my 10 a.m. deadline. I actually learned quite a bit by doing this goal.

* Getting into bed at night into a made bed is MUCH more satisfying, comfortable and cozy
* Your room looks amazingly clean when the bed is made
* Once I make my bed it gets me jumpstarted and helped me to be much more productive the rest of the day (example: Monday morning I had cleaned almost the entire house and gone grocery shopping by NOON. Amazing.

This weeks goal is going to be a bit tricky. My biggest time waster, maybe even addiction is the computer. SO... this week I am not going to get on the computer until after 5 p.m. Except I am doing a few projects and need the tutorials for them which are online. So I can get on for those. I am going to get a whole lot done this week that's for sure!

What are your biggest time wasters?

No comments:

Post a Comment