Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Still no baby

I went to the doctor today for the second time since she said, "I wouldn't be surprised if she came this week". Obviously she didn't come :) I am now dilated to a 3, and the baby is pretty low she said. Like at a zero... for those who know what that means. She is slowly but surely working her way out. I have been having quite a few contractions, just nothing super intense or for a consistent period of time. Jared and I have been enjoying our last alone time together so so much the past couple weeks. I am ready for her to come, but I am also not upset that she hasn't come yet. My life will change forever when she does, so I am just enjoying the moment I am in right now. I don't want to wish away my life wanting tomorrow to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment