Still at the hospital
Going home!
* Her first couple days she had her days and nights mixed up; therefore the first night home was Loooooong! Luckily she is getting better! Last night she slept for FIVE hours in a row! Go Ava!
* She absolutely LOVES her boppy pillow my aunt Natalie made for her. She sleeps in it every single night.
* Ava is so strong. She already has very good control over moving her head. She always does this funny thing where she arches her neck clear back and her eyebrows go up. It is so cute! Changing her diapers and clothes is hard becasue she has these little frog legs that are also super strong that she kicks like a little frog would :) We are happy we have a strong and healthy baby!
Haha...the flower is as big as her head. It makes a cute picture though!
* Ava gets the hiccups about 5 times a day. And they are INTENSE hiccups.
* She has pretty blue eyes that are always looking around everywhere when she is awake. At night when I am feeding her she gets distracted by the shadows that the rocking chair makes. She is so cute when she is awake!
* She has pretty blue eyes that are always looking around everywhere when she is awake. At night when I am feeding her she gets distracted by the shadows that the rocking chair makes. She is so cute when she is awake!

* Ava hates baths, but loves getting her hair washed under the warm water in the sink.
* Jared and I took her on her first walk and she loved looking at all the new scenery. She does not like to keep her head straight when she is in the carrier.
Ava's first walk!
* She absolutely loves it when you play with her hair and rub her cheek. When she is half-way asleep and you do this you can get her to smile which is pretty much the cutest thing ever!
* She learned how to make eye-contact with mommy! She looked right at me and smiled the other night. It was the highlight of the week probably. :)
Jared and I are totally in love with this little girl. She is such a great baby and we have been so blessed to have her join our family! She is so much fun!
She is so cute! I love all that hair and her cute outfits! I bet Jared is just the best Daddy!
ReplyDeleteHey! I was looking at one of my friends blog and saw that you were one of her friends, small world! She is such a cutie! I am so happy she is here! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She is so cute!Those are darling pictures! Have fun and good luck with parenting you will be amazing! Liz and JD
ReplyDeleteOMG! She is beautiful! I might have to make a trip to UT! I want to know where you got your flowers! They are adoreable! You and Jared are going to make such wonderful parents!
ReplyDelete