Well when you are over 8 months pregnant obviously the baby is going to be on your mind almost constantly just becasue you FEEL pregnant all the time. But this week I can't ever stop thinking baby. Monday we went in for our appointment and my doctor checked to see how far along I am, if I am dialated and all that. SO after she checks she is like, wow you are almost 100% effaced and 2.5 cm dialated...I wouldn't be surprised if she came this week. So each night I lay in bed wondering when she will be coming. She hasn't come yet...I am trying to "take it easy" so that she won't come before Sunday so Jared and I can go to his high school reunion that he is way excited about. Haha... it will be funny is she doesn't come until her due date now, just becasue I am expecting her to come so early. She will be three weeks early if she comes this weekend. Perfect cuz it's full term!
Taking it easy is kinda hard for me to do though because you can only do so much sitting around without feeling super unproductive. I have had a way fun week though, trying to get in some last minute hanging out with friends before the baby comes.
Monday I was able to talk to my much missed friend Carol who moved back to Louisiana right after graduation. We became such good friends the past couple years from living together and being in a few classes. Carol is one of the most genuinely nice people I have ever met and she is so easy to talk to. Talking to her made me so happy :)
Carol and Me I also got to visit my neighbor Vanessa and hang out with her and her 2 way cute kids! She has the cutest little girl who is a little over a year old and it was so fun to watch her and their cute little kitten play with each other. The kitten would make the little girl giggle like crazy. It was fun! I have such good neighbors! Living in these town homes is the perfect place for Jared and I. There are so many people to become friends with, and most are approx. our age.
Tuesday I drove up to Salt Lake and met up with my best friend from elementary school, Stephanie, and we had a picnic at Sugarhouse park. We hadn't seen each other since sometime in high school, so it was really fun. She has the cutest little boy and he liked to chase the ducks haha it was cute. It was so good to get together with her! We have so many funny memories, and I hope we can continue to keep in touch and make more!
I also went and visited Kjirstin and Jon in their cute apartment right by the park and talked to them for awhile. I am just so happy for them and still think they are perfect for each other. I love how close Kjirstin and I have become. We had tons of fun growing up, but in the last year especially we have become way close! Her and Jon are going to make a wonderful aunt and uncle!
Kjirstin and JonTuesday night Jared and I went over to one of our favorite married couple's house, Anne and Curtis, and we played Scattegories and ate warm chocolate chip cookies and ice cream. Anne was so nice to make dessert for us. Scattegories was way fun- I have decided it is one of my favorite games. I need to put it on a list to buy. Jared and I love hanging out with Anne and Curtis! They are always so much fun, and they are also some of the nicest most caring people you will ever meet. I am so happy that Anne and I became friends clear back while living at Raintree. She is one of my favorite people to talk to, and luckily they will be around for awhile. :)
Anne and Me


Anne and Curtis
Wednesday I went to Seven Peaks with Andrea and cute little Boston. Boston is about 6 months old, and he is so so cute! He has the prettiest blue eyes, and lately he seems to like me a lot :) I can make him stop crying just by smiling and then he will start to laugh which is just so adorable! We walked around the lazy river a couple of times which felt so nice in the hot weather. It also felt nice on my stomach, giving me a rest from having to carry the whole huge thing around since it just floated. After we got out of the water I could tell such a difference. I felt so heavy! It was really weird feeling. We also layed out and ate snacks for a little while before we left. It was a nice relaxing time at the pool. Andrea has become one of my best friends this summer. We have gone to seven peaks most weeks, and it has been so much fun getting closer to her! I am so excited that her and Scott will most likely be around here when he graduates!

Andrea and Me
That has been my week so far! Who knows what today will bring. Maybe a baby ;)
I hope you have Ava soon! I was 2 cm dilated and 100% effaced for 3 weeks, and still had to be induced 5 days past my due date! When my doctor first checked me around 37 weeks he told me I would probably have her in the next few days, but it was almost a whole month later that I had Macee... I'm really hoping this doesn't happen to you, lol! The waiting is hard, but just really enjoy every moment before Ava comes and sleep A LOT! Haha... I miss just being able to go lay down and take a nap whenever I want to. Isn't it a crazy feeling when you get out of the pool?? I remember feeling so incredibly heavy!
ReplyDelete