Thursday, July 2, 2009

Congrats Aaron and Melissa!

Last week on Wednesday Jared and I took off with my family on a "wonderful", LONG road trip to California for my cousin Melissa's wedding. The only bad part of the trip was sitting in the car so long, especially because I have started getting Braxton Hicks contractions a lot and they don't necessarily hurt, but they do make it very uncomfortable to be stuck in a car since my stomach gets so stinking tight. Wednesday night we stayed in St. George. We got there around midnight and can you believe it was 91 degrees?? The next day we woke up and made the rest of our trek to Palmdale Cali where my cousins live. That night was the wedding dinner and it was really good. They had really cute, and VERY tasty, chocolate cakes in the middle of each table which was a wonderful and cute idea I thought. The next day we went to the L.A. temple for the wedding. It is huge! I love going to new temples. The landscaping around the temple was very pretty with a pool, flowers, and a giant tree that looked perfect for climbing. The ceremony was beautiful and Melissa looked gorgeous! I am so happy for them! Aaron seems to be a great guy, and he is marrying a pretty amazing girl! The reception was fun that night. I was in a dancing mood which probably looked funny with me being 32 weeks along now. It was so fun to dance though! There just aren't as many dances for married couples as there were when I was single. Saturday we went to Universal Studios with my family which was fun. I couldn't go on a couple of the rides, but I was able to do most everything my family did. I am excited for the day I can go on a roller coaster again! The next day we basically drove home which once again was not the greatest time I have ever had, but could have been much worse. It was a great weekend and I am so glad Jared and I were able to go support my cousin!

Jared and me outside the L.A. temple


Before Shrek 3D started



Mom, Jaron, Kjirst and Jared after a ride I couldn't go on



Me and my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment