Friday, September 16, 2011

Summer is over...

Fall is officially here. I love fall, it is practically perfect, but I am not a HUGE fan of winter. Especially the winters that seem to last longer than half the year here. And fall does not ever last long enough.

We have been very busy here the past couple weeks, which has been nice. My friend and I started an experimental preschool with just our two kids. We will take turns each week having the other come over to our house to do some learning activities for an hour. I had so much fun planning a little lesson. Ava had so much fun. I think she will love it. They colored the letter "M" with a mouse on it, made macaroni music makers, danced to music, played a monster matching game, "ate" monster apple snacks, and read some books. I think they may have learned the sound that the letter M makes. MMMM. :)



Harrison

Today has been a rainy day, chocolate chip cookie making, netflix watching kinda day. Ava decided she wanted to go outside and play in the rain. She LOVED it! She splashed and ran all over the place, until she tripped. And right after she tripped a loud thunder clapped and she was very ready to come inside. It was a fun adventure to break up the boringness that the afternoon sometimes brings.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment