I finally finished my picture wall... it only took me 3 weeks!... and I still may switch some stuff around. Picture walls are difficult to get just right. I also made a little project tonight for Mason and Carter. I like it. :) Carter has bigger feet than Mason.
Hey I love it! :) So beautiful. I can't believe you got your frames at DI what a find. I love Carter and Mason's shadow box so precious. It was so great to talk to you. I miss you.
ReplyDeleteCute Maija-Liisa! Good work! Love all the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI just finished a wall really similar to this today! Yours looks awesome and you're right, is hard to get it exactly right. I love Mason and Carters box. It is so perfect.
ReplyDeleteI love how it turned out! But I did like the pink and green tissue paper that you had up before ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the picture wall! It looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI love it! It's beautiful! :)
ReplyDelete