Wednesday, August 10, 2011

sweet ava

I don't want to forget this sweet moment with Ava. I love my daughter so much.

I was watching Pay it Forward- sad movie ending that I was not expecting- and was crying. Ava came up to me and was very concerned. She asked me if I needed some water. I said No, I don't. Then she asked if I needed my daddy to help make me happy. She also offered me her sippy cup of milk and her blanky to help me not be sad anymore. I told her I missed Mason and Carter and she said, "Mason and Carter are with Jesus now". We have told her that many times, but it was so special to me that she was able to tell me that. She is such a sweetheart trying to comfort her mama. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet. Kids are so sincere and innocent, you can't help but be comforted when they console you.

    ReplyDelete