The other day driving home I saw this BEAUTIFUL rainbow right in front of me the whole way home. It was so bright and beautiful and there were two of them. Thank you The Band Perry for making this song your single of the moment just when my two babies went back to heaven. And thank you Brianna for making my picture into something even better!
This post was so sweet. I'll always think of you now whenever I hear that song.
ReplyDeleteI love this song! I heard it for the first time just this month and I thought of you and your sweet boys. I'm glad it made your heart happy, you deserve it :)
ReplyDeleteHey Maija-Liisa, I've been thinking a lot about you and sending prayers your way. I came across a website today and felt prompted to let you know about it... it's called facesofloss.com and it's a website that focuses on giving a face to infant loss. There are hundreds of stories on there, stories like yours. I just wanted to let you know about it... love ya girl!
ReplyDelete