Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

This past week my mom was in town and we had lots of fun! We just hung out, shopped, saw Water for Elephants...very good, and she stayed at my house one of the nights. That night her and I went ring shopping for her new 25th anniversary ring and she found "the one"! Yay! It is being custom designed at Sierra West and will be Beautiful when it is done!

That night we also dyed Easter eggs. We did some with silk ties which turned out awesome! Ava got her first taste of dying Easter eggs and she did most of them. She loved it! She couldn't get enough and was sad when all the eggs were gone. She has gotten the most excited about this holiday by far. Holidays just get more and more fun as kids get older! The rest of the night we made dinner, my cousin and aunt came over and we took pictures (more on that later), and we put together an Easter egg hunt for Ava and watched a movie. It was a fun night at home.

The next morning Jared and I woke up bright and early and made a cute Easter breakfast for Ava and my mom. I woke up at 7. It was amazing, because I really wasn't planning on it. I was just so excited about my cute bunny pancakes I just "hopped" right out of bed. ;)

When Ava woke up and came down the stairs it was sooo cute. She started finding eggs and got so excited. Being a parent is the best.










No comments:

Post a Comment