I still can't get over how happy the first beautiful days of spring make me. There seems to be so much more to do and enjoy when you aren't cooped up inside. (maybe I need to learn to enjoy outdoor things in the cold and it would help)
Anyway, this weekend was beautiful. Saturday we had our ward activity, and then we came home and while Ava napped I got to go outside in the warm and glorious sunshine and write my talk about the most amazing men. The 12 apostles. Later that day we kid-swapped with our neighbors so we could both go on rides on our motorcycles with our husbands. It was so fun! Jared and I drove up through Mapleton and looked at some gorgeous homes. They were literally like castles. It is really pretty up there. We took a picture using the timer of all of us on the motorcycle and I had a terrible lense on my camera for far-away pictures obviously. So it is very blurry. So I played around with it and decided it will work for the memory of that day :) Not the best picture ever of us though.


Then today like I said, Jared and I got to talk in church. I was very nervous no matter how hard I tried before it was my time to get up. My heart was pounding like crazy. I was so happy to find that when I started speaking my nervousness went away. By the end I was actually sad that I had to stop my talk early in order to give Jared time to give a decent amount of his talk. It was probably the best experience I have ever had speaking in church. Now I just need to work on the stupid heart-pounding the 45 minutes before I have to speak.
Our day ends with the best no-bake-cookies ever. Thank you Kimberly for you amazing recipe. Your cookie recipes never dissapoint.