Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Curly Sue

I put curlers in Ava's hair last night. The same ones my dearest mom put in my hair when I was a little girl. I was so surprised at how easy it was to do it. Ava held perfectly still for me. Dora may have had something to do with that. What is it about that show that holds her attention better than ANYTHING??

So she couldn't sleep in the curlers at least on the bottom becasue that would just be uncomfortable. I thought, "Hey I will just leave in the top and then those curls can cover the bottom that won't be as curly in the morning. Haha. Well this morning when I took out the curlers the top curls were basically an inch from her head they were so stinkin' tight. It was a hilarious frizzy mess. Thanks to some gel to help calm the curls, some piggy tails, and a headband I was able to save her from a bad hair day. I think she actually looks pretty darn cute today. Too bad her nap is going to destroy the do. :)

Oh and taking pictures of Ava is probably one of the hardest things in the world. That girl will not hold still for one second.







2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I just can't get over how adorable she is! And you're going to have another adorable babe too! I think we need to see a belly pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that is SOOO cute!!! I remember my mom would put curlers in my sisters hair, but my hair was always curly so I never used them. That is so fun you get to do that with Ava :)

    ReplyDelete