I have been very busy the past couple weeks! I went to Idaho for a couple baby showers and stayed for about 5 days (About five times longer than I normally stay!) I always try to cram so much stuff in when I go home. I got to see friends, grandma's, and hang out with my family so it was a great trip. Then my mom came back to Utah with Kjirstin and Jon so I have been hanging out with her most of the past week.
We had a barbeque with our ward when I got back from Idaho and it was way fun. We have a great ward with lots of people to be friends with!!
Last wednesday Kjirstin talked me into going to the Backstreet boys concert. And it was actually REALLY good! Haha. It brought back so many memories! You should have seen me and Kjirstin everytime a new (I guess I should say old) song came on! Haha it was great. Good ol' backstreet boys.
Last weekend Jared and I went to the Spanish Fork resevoir and it was so fun! Ava loved her little floaty thing we got for her to sit in! Even though the water was pretty cold she got used to it quick and LOVED it. There is a nice little beach that we layed a blanket out on and it was so much fun. I am excited to go there again soon!
Sunday we went to the Independence day fireside at the Marriot Center where Steve Young spoke. Jared's cousin Michael also spoke about his experience in Afghanistan and he did a great job. http://mmalarsie.blogspot.com/ It was a great fireside with lots of good music! My mom kept Ava entertained so we could enjoy it. Thank you mom!!
This week I also threw a baby shower for my cousin Melissa and Kjirstin becasue they are both having girls and are due at the same time. It ended up being way fun and the food was soo good! I made the best cake ever (white cake with cream cheese whipped cream frosting mixture with strawberries on top).
Yesterday Jared's cousin got married so we got to go to that and then to Chuck-a-Rama for the luncheon. Congrats Katie and Josh!!
I was also sick for the FOURTH time in 2 months this past week. I am definately sick of being sick. I don't know why it keeps happening. Maybe it is because I have been going to the gym and getting germs there? I don't know, but it has definately turned me into a germ-a-phobe. I have lost 10 pounds in like a month and my pants are falling off and it is driving me crazy!!! So I am hoping to stay healthy for the next month. I am not allowed to get sick!!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment