So one of my best friends just had her baby and he is so stinkin' cute!! Yesterday I got to go see him for the first time and take his pictures. It was so fun to hold a new newborn again. :) Congrats Christie and Jake! You guys will make such great parents!!
2 years ago
I can't believe Christie had a baby! He's absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh they're so cute! I can't wait to see the others. I really like the one of his feet :)
ReplyDeleteAw I wish we were around for you to do newborn photos of our little man. That one of his little feet, ohmygosh so precious! I love baby feet.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are amazing!! Good job! Her son is so adorable! I had no idea she already had him. If you want to take pictures when our boy is born I won't mind :) Miss you!
ReplyDelete