Tuesday, July 6, 2010

*Fourth of July*

I LOVE the Fourth of JULY!! It is my favorite holiday. This year (on the 3rd)we went to the scera pool, had a KFC picnic in the park, and went to the Stadium of fire and heard Carrie Underwood with one of my best friends Christie and her husband Jake. It was a way fun day!(However, Idaho Falls fireworks are HANDS DOWN the better firework show. No comparison. Sorry Stadium of fire. At least you get to have cool performers!)

Then on the 5th of July we went to the parade, seven peaks, and had a barbeque at the Downing's house and watched fireworks. It was a LONG, FUN, and TIRING weekend! I will let the pictures do most of the talking :) Enjoy cute Ava pictures! (She LOVED the fireworks and parade by the way)


















Best Holiday Ever!

2 comments:

  1. I agree it's such a fun holiday! Ava looks SO stinkin cute- you always have the most adorable outfits for her, too. :) Glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete