2 years ago
Thursday, April 29, 2010
23 years old!
So luckily the weatherman said that my birthday was going to be terrible weather. Instead of going to the tulip festival on my birthday we went the day before when it was supposed to be 80 degreee. The tulip festival was beautiful! So the reason I say luckily my b-day was bad weather is because I ended up being terribly sick in bed all day yesterday. It was not very fun let me tell ya. Jared worked from home and helped take care of Ava while I slept and watched Lost. Later that night we went and got jamba juice and soup from kneaders for my birthday dinner. Jared got me beautiful flowers and and AWESOME camera that these pictures were taken with. Other than the fact that I had to lay in bed all day it was a good birthday.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry you didn't feel good on your birthday. That's good your husband took care of you and made it special. You look so grown up in those pictures! Let's meet up sometime soon. Let me know when works good for you. And remember you can celebrate your birthday all weekend too :)
ReplyDelete