Do you ever have those weeks when you just have a hard time getting yourself to be productive?
Well I have been feeling this way the entire week pretty much. Annoying. I ended up getting one of my goals done but not both. Maybe my mistake was having two weekly goals? Who knows. I did go to the park with Ava twice and have a picnic, go on a few walks, and enjoy the weather though. That was fun, but I guess not so productive... anyway the purpose of this post is to write about how I am going to become more motivated this week. For the next three years in fact.
Jared and I got Gold's gym memberships yesterday! I really think this is going to be great. I will have something to do to help myself have a schedule. I have a really hard time self-disciplining myself into having a schedule...but I know that schedules are so so important and I am so much happier when I have some sort of a schedule.
So about our passes...we got a great deal! It only ended up being 15 per month after all of the fees and taxes and everything and we got VIP memberships which means that we get to workout, go to classes, use the daycare, racquetball, swimming, and Unlimited Tanning! Not that I am really into tanning all that much but it will be fun to use every once in awhile. I am kinda nervous about bringing Ava to the daycare, because I don't want her to get sick, but we are going to try it out. They have a special seperate place for the babies. Ava loves kids so I think she will love it.
I am in terrible shape right now and lots of times don't feel like I have any energy so I am looking forward to getting those endorphins once again (endorphins make you happy!!!)
So this is also my goal post... My goal this week is to go work out 3 times and go tanning once (I gotta get ready for our cruise coming up next month!!)
2 years ago
I have these weeks too!
ReplyDeleteWe are moving to Lehi, where did you sign up for your class?