Saturday morning Jared and I drove up to Idaho Falls to go to my friend Jack's wedding reception and also to have a get together with my best friends from high school. We went to chile's and ate dessert. It was a blast! It is amazing how you can not see people for so long and then just act like you were never apart when you get back together. It does help that we all have blogs to keep each other updated. Jayleen and Christie are both having babies this summer which is so exciting. Jayleen should be having her baby girl any day now so I was glad she was able to make it. Kimberly wasn't able to be there due to the fact that she is stuck in Arizona for another month. I am definately looking forward to this summer when we can finally all reunite for the first time since my wedding. Wow. That was almost 2.5 years ago. CRAZY!
Shallin, Me, Christie, Jayleen, and Michelle!
No comments:
Post a Comment