We have been having a wonderful month of October, driving up the canyon to see pretty fall leaves, family visiting, Sunday walks around a pretty park, and best of all Halloween stuff. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to and I am sure there will be more after Halloween on Saturday.

This is Ava playing/laying haha, in the leaves at this awesome park my neighbor told me about in Salem. I am sure that next summer when Ava is a little older we will be going there a lot to play and have picnics :)

Our ward had a Halloween party last night and we won the "best family costume" wahoo! Jared is a worker bee, I am a lady bug, and Ava is our love bug. Who knew that when a bee and lady bug got together that is what happens :)? It was a lot of fun. We have such an awesome ward! There were so many people there! The food was delicious and it was a great night.

Cute little love bug with her cute tutu. I was so excited about this. I made it all myself :) Ava was sure a hit- she looked so stinkin' cute!

Daddy and Ava playing together on one of his short breaks from school work. He is a busy guy, working full time, going to school part time, helping around the house, teaching a primary class, and still making time for me and my "gotta do something fun numerous times a week" attitude, and playing with Ava. He is the best husband and dad. Ava and I love him so much!

My aunt made this cute little pumpkin hat for Ava, however I think her head is too big becasue she is grumpy everytime I have tried to put it on her. I wanted to get some pictures of her wearing it, and this is the best one haha. It makes her look like she has a big head when really she is in like the 5-10th percentile for head size haha.
Fall is a great season and we have been enjoying it as much as possible! We are excited for Halloween this week. Look for more pictures of our cute little love bug in the next few days :)
Can't wait to see more love bug pictures. She is UNBELIEVABLY cute in that tutu! What a peach! Hope to see you guys soon.
ReplyDelete