Thursday, October 1, 2009

Photoshoot with mom

So I have been wanting to learn adobe photoshop for a while now, but I dont really have the time to sit down and learn it. So I found this free and very easy photo editing software that is perfect for me to play around with. It is super easy and does everything I want. I took these pictures of Ava today and I think she looks soo cute! She is 7 weeks old now.



















6 comments:

  1. So cute! What photo editing software did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) It is Picasa 3. Google makes it. I am having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmyheck she's so cute I can't even stand it! I love the one in black and white with the colored flower where she's looking up. Seriously melts my heart. Hope we get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are so cute. I love Picasa also! I can't believe she is already 7 weeks old! I need to see her(and you) again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! These pictures are making me want a baby! Stop doing this to me! haha j/k :) Seriously though, she is so cute! I'm excited to see you and her this Sunday. I need to play with you more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Adorable! You'll have to teach me how to do that thing where you keep some color and the rest if black and white. Love it!

    ReplyDelete