Sunday, November 1, 2009

*HaLlOwEeN*

Friday Night Jared and I went with my old roommate Andrea and her Husband Scott and their little boy Boston to Gardner Village to go on a hay ride to a witch's house. It was cute and very cold that night. We had a lot of fun!

Here are a couple more pictures of Ava all dressed up! We LOVE our little bug!

On Halloween Kjirstin and Jon came and met us at our house to get all ready and take pictures before we left to go meet some friends at Texas Roadhouse for dinner. After dinner we went to a party at Tyler and Cheryl's house. It was a lot of fun! Carving pumpkins, playing Mafia, and Eating Lots of candy! Ava was soo good the whole night!
Cheryl was a witch and Tyler dressed up as her broom. I loved their costume idea! So creative and Tyler was such a good sport to pose while we all took pictures of Cheryl riding her broom :)


Kjirstin and Jon- 80's workout people!

Daddy and Ava

Sisters!


Mom and Ava


I just love Halloween! We had such a fun time this year getting all dressed up- and I especially had fun dressing Ava up. I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment