Ava had her VIP day at preschool where they celebrated her the whole week at school. We made this poster together and I got to go into her class and talk to them all about her. It was fun to see her classmates and hear the questions they asked her. Someone asked her if she liked Ice cream cones, which she replied yes to. Then someone else asked if she would like to come over for an ice cream party sometime, and she said yes. Then the next question someone asked her if she would like to come over for a sleepover sometime. She has such cute little friends at her school. Since her favorite color is rainbow I brought rainbow decorated cupcakes for her to share.
One day we were in Macey's and I happened to see a stack of coloring sheets on the way out at customer service. I grabbed a couple thinking it would be fun for the kids to color. Well Ava held them and on the way home she started reading the back where it said it was a coloring contest. She was like, "Mom! It's a coloring contest! And they even have my age group so I can enter!" Then when she got home she went right to work coloring her best. She made sure I returned the picture so she could be entered. Well, it turned out that she ended up winning the contest! She got this awesome Easter basket filled with stuff plus a $5 gift card to Macey's. She was soo excited. It was really fun to watch her so excited about it, especially since it had been ALL her doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment