Sunday, May 4, 2014

Easter 2014

We were in Idaho for Easter this year. It was really fun! And windy.
My Grandma just turned 85 so we had a party to celebrate at her house. (which is the coolest property ever)
The kids had a blast on the merry-go-round, giant stride, swing set and really tall slide. We also had a pretty amazing easter egg hunt, dyed eggs, and an awesome kit flying session. There were so many kites in the air! It may have caused a little meltdown from Ava when her kits got tangled with another one. And I must say my husband is pretty amazing at getting kites that are stuck in SUPER tall trees. That's why I married him. :) 

Bennett thought it was amazing to put his egg into the dye. But what he wanted most was just to eat the darn thing. We also tried a new dying experiment with shaving cream (of course I saw it on pinterest). It was super fun for both the adults and kids to play around in the colorful shaving cream, however the eggs looked much cooler still covered in the cream than afterwards when they were rinsed. (which is probably why I forgot to take a picture of them actually finished.) We will never do that way again but it was fun to try out.




































No comments:

Post a Comment