Dear Bennett,
At 2 weeks you weigh 7 lb 14 oz, and are 20 in long.
You EAT nonstop. If you are awake you think you are hungry.
You were doing okay at night until a couple days ago when you decided that you like to wake up 5 minutes after we lay you down at night. It takes about an hour to get you back to sleep once you wake up (usually every 1.5 hours) I am one tired mama.
I love the moments (which have been few) that you are awake and content and just looking around.
You are so cute when you are this way :)
I wouldn't say you are colicy, you just like to be fussy unless you are using me as a pacifier.
I am grateful that you are very easy to calm down when you start to cry.
You stop crying instantly when I pick you up... unless I wait to long to feed you... then you are quick to start up again.
Your big sister LOVES you! The first week she kinda ignored you, but now she is always talking to you and keeping you company during tummy time and saying how much she loves you.
| Cousin Oakley is OBSESSED with you. "little baby bennett" She would have held you for hours if you allowed it :) |
| Ava is a budding photographer |
| Ava took this pic also |
| Before preschool cuddles |
Oh, Bennett is adorable and looks just like you Maija-Liisa!
ReplyDelete