So what did we do? Hung out at gardner village. Ya know that cute little place with all the shops that you have to walk OUTSIDE a lot? haha. It was really fun though because we basically had the whole place to ourselves. Minus that scouting group that decided it would be fun to go on a witch scavenger hunt in the pouring rain.
The shops are soo full of cute inspirational ideas. I wish I had a sewing machine, and I wish i could knit. I guess (wish) I could just buy the stuff... but when you "could" make it for so much cheaper it's too hard. I found a cute book I HAD to have for Ava that was 15.95. I came home and bought it off Amazon for .04 plus 3.99 shipping. Way better right?? I also found the quilt I want to copy and try to make for ava when we finally really decorate her room. But we have to wait until we have another child to do that so we can know which room needs repainted, our boys room or our girl room :)
Here are some pictures I took for fun. Photography has been really frustrating lately. Sometimes I feel like I am getting worse the more I practice. oh well, all that matter is that I have fun while I am trying right?
![]() |
| Our cute little witches were so good at all the shops! |







We were planning on going there this weekend! It's such a festive place. Hopefully the weather will switch back to fall instead of winter so we can go :)
ReplyDelete