ok. That's how I usually reply. Honestly this week is the worst week since it happened. I was numb right after for awhile. Now I just feel crappy. I feel empty, sick to my stomach, lonely, bored, grumpy, miserable and sad, and I don't feel like talking about it. At first I did, and now I don't. I don't know what's changed. But maybe that's why I feel so terrible right now, because I don't talk about them as much anymore.
Deep down I know I am blessed, but right now I just want to act like a toddler and not be reasoned with. What happened sucks. I hate that it happened. I just want my babies and I want them now.
2 years ago
I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine what you have gone through. I know that the Lord makes us stronger through our trials. I'll keep you in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteHang in there. I hear you go through phases. It's part of the grieving process. Someday you will feel like talking again. You are in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. I've been thinking about you a LOT these last few weeks, knowing that this time was coming up. There's nothing wrong with grieving again/still and feeling this way. You're in our prayers!
ReplyDelete